You can earn coins each month without doing anything! That’s right you can earn 600 coins a month while you just waddle around club penguin hanging with friends! All you have to do is become an EPF Agent and a Tour Guide. Here are the basic rules you need to know!
Before in a time long ago we used to be called PSA agents and now we are called EPF agents! The old PSA was destroyed and it would take months before any new PSA Missions occurred. Even though the PSA is gone, you can still do the original 11 missions on club penguin.
Now, the EPF has emerged stronger and more powerful than the PSA and instead of waiting 45 days to become an agent you simply need to find a friend who is already an agent and ask them to send you a postcard invitation.
Once you receive and invitation from another penguin you will need to do the following:
- Get Started: On your Map go to the Ski Village and enter the everyday phoning facility and answer the phone that will start ringing after they have scanned you. You will now go through a series of tests.
- Hit the Target: A target will appear on the wall! Throw a snowball at that target
- The Race: Walk to the green square and get ready to run to the red square as fast as you can (click your mouse over and over)
- Hide from the Cameras: so hide in behind the lower right pillar (if you hide correctly you can only see your penguin name and not your penguin). Then throw a snowball at Camera 2, this will cause Camera 1 not to find you and Camera 2 to not see anything (perfect)
- Cage Trap: Do not walk on the blue square (I repeat, do not walk on the Blue Square). Throw a snowball at the electric box on the lower right pillar to get a perfect score! Yes, you completely avoid the trap this way.
You are done and you should have a perfect score! You can now enter the EPF Room and get your Spy Phone. Your phone will ring and give you the most recent messages and let you know of the most current Field-OPS mission.
Plus, you get paid every month 350 Coins!
To become a Tour Guide your penguin needs to be 45 days old! Head over to the Ski Village and click on the Tour Guide Sign. Then a window appears and gives instructions and tells you to click to take the quiz.
Here is how to pass the quiz!
- In what room can you find old copies of the Penguin Times? Boiler Room
- How do you get a Pin? Walk on top of it
- How many sled racing tracks are there? 4
- How does the pink puffle play? Skips with a skipping rope
- Which of these rooms doesn’t have music playing in the background? Pet Shop
- Which of these rooms does not have a game in it? Beach
- What is the name of the big fish in Ice Fishing? Mullet
- What item is thrown out of the truck on level 4 of Bean Counters? A flower pot
That is it! You now passed and earned your Tour Guide Hat and will get paid every month 250 coins!