- Club Penguin Cheats
- Club Penguin Contest
- Club Penguin Contest Winner
- Club Penguin Contests
- Club Penguin Free Items
- Club Penguin Glitch
- Club Penguin Holidays
- Club Penguin News
- Club Penguin Secrets
- Coin Code
- CP Tracker
- Hidden Pins
- Penguin At Work
- RockHopper News
- Secret Missions
Get your rare flower pot before it is too late.
Who knows maybe something will Grow!
- Go to the Beach
- Click on barrel that says “Free Shirts”
If you missed Rockhoppers return, we have some photos that you must see.
We had fun and are sad to see things return to normal.
If you missed it this weekend you can still get the Treasure Chest Pin. You just don’t get to see all the cool changes they did to club penguin when they made this.
- Go to the ski village
- Pick up your new Treasure Chest Pin
For those who wanted to see all the cool things that happened this weekend you have to check out the next post.
New Club Penguin Pin doubles as key as well to unlock the long awaited door inside Rock Hoppers Ship! First lets find the pin:
- Go into the Coffee Shop
- Go upstairs into the library
- click on the library shelf
- Choose “The Journal of Captain RockHopper”
- Flip Through the pages until you are at the end and choose the key
Now, that you have the key you can do 2 things:
- Add it as a pin, check your inventory and walk proud with the secret key
- Then go to RockHoppers Ship
- Go inside and walk over to the locked door!
- Go inside and see all the penguins hanging out
- Don’t forget to play the new Treasure Hunt Game!
The Clock Tower has Gone Crazy. When you go there the clock goes really fast and lots of different words appear like the one below!
FIX ME! Hmmm, I think we have a mission coming soon! What other clues can you find.
I was visiting the Light House today and saw this:
Things are looking up. I can’t wait to see his boat fully running.
Rock Hoppers Ship is almost done. Today, I was able to walk on his ship! I am so excited. Take a look:
If you are not sure how to get here, just go to the Beach and walk right on board! Toot, Toot! Have fun guys.