- Club Penguin Cheats
- Club Penguin Contest
- Club Penguin Contest Winner
- Club Penguin Contests
- Club Penguin Free Items
- Club Penguin Glitch
- Club Penguin Holidays
- Club Penguin News
- Club Penguin Secrets
- Coin Code
- CP Tracker
- Hidden Pins
- Penguin At Work
- RockHopper News
- Secret Missions
Today, thanks to www.clubpenguingang.com we learned about a test server where you can login and play like a puffle.
- Go to: http://clubpenguin.com/cpip
- Let it do an eye scan check
- Click to read more in the Orangish colored box
- Sign in with your account and make sure to agree
- Then login
What I discovered quickly is that even though you are logged in as a puffle under your own account… you are logging in as a new puggle/penguin. You automatically get 20,000 coins and are 0 days old. I wonder if being a secret agent puffle means new missions? Who knows what is in store…
You can buy things and build a new igloo and see all kinds of cool things. You can even buy a mini puffle pet. I think it would be cool if I could buy a penguin as a pet (hint, hint disney!).
Did you know that on Club Penguin during the April Fools scene they are now showing, that you can brush the Pirate Puffles Teeth. See the picture below:
Who can tell us how this happens? Send in your comments and details on what steps it takes to accomplish this.
Propellor Cap now available at the Ski Village. I have to say “Finally” I have been waiting for so long to get this Propellor cap and finally it is here.
- Go to your map and then choose the Ski Village
- Find the box and put your mouse over it and “walla”! Propellor Cap
I wonder what the next free item will be.
Club Penguin Fans, there is a very cool set of Swirly Glasses at the cove. These glasses are so crazy!!! Here is how you get them:
- Go to your map and choose the “cove”
- Look in the water for the box of Swirly Glasses (don’t worry, there are plenty for everyone)
You can’t beat free items on club penguin.
Penguins, there is a new pin that appeared for this special occasion of April fools day. This new pin can be found at the “MINE”. Here is how to get it:
- Go to the mine and notice the new dot to dot
- Solve the Dot to dot (see below)
- Follow the numbers starting from 1 until you are finished
- Once completed the mine will appear in full color and reveal the new “crayon pin” (see below)
Hope this guide to Club Penguins New Pin was useful